Job Title: Control and Instrumentation Engineer
Type: Permanent, full time
Location: Redhill, Surrey, UK
Reporting to the controls manager, you will have responsibility for control systems at one of the World’s leading high purity process systems providers.
• Design and development of control systems. This will include working to GAMP 5 requirements including the preparation/reviewing of URS, FDS, SDS, HDS, FAT and SAT documents.
• Design and development of Software code primarily for Siemens S7 plc and HMI using Winncc.
• Managing the production of wiring diagrams, electrical control schematics, panel layouts and cable schedules.
• Attendance at pre/post tender and contract meetings where there is a controls requirement.
• Assistance in controls commissioning activities including FAT/SAT.
• Carrying out site surveys and obtaining quotations for electrical works.
• Commercial and technical responsibility for all elements of C&I.
• Defining scope of works from client’s brief/tender documents to produce detailed activity plan.
• Complete cost control of all C&I aspects of a project.
Key skills and experience
• Siemens Simatic S7 1200, 300, 400
• Siemens HMI TP Series
• Siemens Win CC
• AutoCAD Electrical or similar
• Profibus, Ethernet, Modbus etc.
• Microsoft Office 2013
• GAMP 5 (preferable)
• Electrical wiring design
• FDS/SDS/SAT document writing
• ATEX assessment methodology and application
• Interpretation of clients’ technical needs
• Testing and commissioning
As well as the above, you will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be familiar with working to the requirements of ISO 9001
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org